Saturday 22 January 2011

[Colour]

This week, I spent a lot of time screwing around with makeup. Actually, all week, I've been very artsy. I doodled way too much in class, painted my nails very other night, and tried bolder makeup looks. I always have had an interest in makeup and I thought I'd share a few pictures of the two very dramatic looks I tried. I took both from tutorials by Klaire de Lys.

First, a Tron: Legacy Inspired Look.




I usually never wear this much makeup. On weekdays, I only wear a bit of black eyeshadow and mascara. And on weekends, I don't wear any at all. Apparently, this week was not the case. Anyhow, I'm sorry this post is so short. I'll try to compensate for it next week.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that phase of teen years *sighs nostalgically*. Just that for me, it was mom's rose tinted lipstick, and didi's blusher. I looked like a clown in it, but I was still so fiercely proud of myself :) My dad just laughed lovingly, and ruffled my hair. :P. Well, you sure don't look like a clown.. more like a nymph. A very pretty one at that.

    ReplyDelete