Saturday 4 December 2010

[Introduction]

Hello, there. My name is Sara and this is a place for my thoughts and views. Welcome. Make yourself at home. Now, please let me take a few minutes of your time to introduce myself.

Once upon a time, a young girl named Melinda had a story idea. She wrote a few paragraphs, but eventually, Writer's Block got to her. She set it aside and for several months, the story gathered dust.

This past summer, I, a good friend of Melinda, asked her if she'd done any writing lately. She recalled back to the story and sent it to me. I really liked what she wrote and I asked her for the storyline. I was truly intrigued, so I asked her permission to join in and get the story going.

That summer, we wrote twelve chapters to that story.

I think that was when I first found myself-in the writing that we shared. I realized my talent in writing and I fought to keep it forever.

Though Melinda and I hardly ever see each other anymore due to school redistricting, we are some of the best friends this world would ever meet. And to tell you a secret, I really love her.

Also, when I look at the world, I can see wonder and joy and happiness. But it's not unnoticed that I see the darkness and hatred and evil rooted within us all. Now, I honestly think sometimes that I'm mildly bi-polar. The reason is sometimes I'll be skipping down the sidewalk, running into piles of leaves, being truly happy. But most times, I'll be at home by myself hating the world.

I'm not sure why, but maybe it's like a split personality. Either way, whichever mood I'm in, I can always write my feelings out. This blog? My outlet: my feelings, thoughts, views, and opinions-anything that comes to my mind-typed out and written down right here for you to read, comment on, and relate to.

Anyway, I'll post again some other time where hopefully I'll reveal more about my writing that I can't describe to you with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment