Sunday 13 March 2011

[Torn Up]

Sorry for the late post, if anyone every really swings by here anymore. I feel like I'm eluding myself that people are by checking in so often, I make visitor counter goes up. Dunno.

Feeling kinda lethargic, 'cause of all the terrible things that happened over in Japan. I'm worried about the people who died, who got injured, and lost their homes and families. I'm also worried about how the radiation from the nuclear plant explosion will make its way around and affect the inhabitants of Japan. It's also concerning how Japan shifted eight feet. I'm not sure how that will affect future events.

I've got a short story to write by Thursday, but whatever I try to type down doesn't seem quite right and I have to delete it. ( Sorry if this post seems lacking in descriptions. ) I can't seem to draw anything well or do my make-up right. My nail art was a disaster. I can't even look at my homework.

It just kinda tears me up when people go on casually with their lives as if the earthquake in Japan didn't happen, and neither did the tsunami or countless aftershocks. I feel really useless right now.

Sorry for the lame post.

No comments:

Post a Comment